[Hhsband] Upcoming stuff

R Mike Goodrich gogoodrich at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 09:46:02 MDT 2018

Hi all!!We are one week away from BAND CAMP!!I have been getting ready!! I am already preparing for the water balloon Battle in the Courtyard, but is there a faucet either in or near the courtyard so I can do all the fill and prep work? Since I moved, it will be MUCH harder to try and do all that work and move that much water. ANY faucet will do, I can bring the hoses from the shed to reach to a good area to build. I could also use a few extra empty storage bins or coolers to put water and balloons in, but not the light weight ones- they will bulge and bend/break from the weight. I am planning on over 2000 balloons this year and about 80 water squirt sticks.Opening day concert and powder dye party- I am also getting this ready, already have the dye and most extras. March-a-thon: ALL is going well for the permit- we are 40 days out and can start barraging the neighborhood NCO's with info about March-a-thon, especially the SE Neighborhood Association.I have reserved the police officers to show up at 930 to 1230.For Day 1, this upcoming Monday, July 23, I will bring the Otter pops and electrical tape/duct tape.
Qustions:What time next Friday (July 27) should the water battle start and be over?What was the times and date for Opening day concert, BBQ, and dye party?Besides Otter pops- is there anything else desired to fill the fridge with for band camp?ANYTHING else needed for band camp?What day will be the ice cream party. dodge ball(or other)? Stuff needed?
I am also getting myself ready to go on a donation crusade, so HOPEFULLY be bringing in some checks before long.
SOOOOO excited for the upcoming year!!
Let me know of the above AND anything/everything else that is needed or needs to be done!!

Thank you,Mike Goodrich