[Hhsband] Fwd: Posters

Dawn Graber dgraber702 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:24:35 MDT 2018

Thanks Melecia for getting posters and waters.  That will be great.  I
agree, no sodas--the kids always want water because it is usually pretty
hot.  I think 100 will do fine.

Jessica, could you bring some grapes for the kids?  Everybody loves
grapes.  You could just drop them off at Jim's  in the morning. I don't
think anyone would come by and pick them up.  I will be at Jim's a bit
before 10:30.

Thanks all
Dawn