[Hhsband] Carpool for Saturday

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:26:49 MST 2018

Hi guy's...We're in need of volunteers to carpool kids from St Marks church which is located on Dartmouth and Richmond... We will need to carpool kids from the twinkle light parade back to the band room... We will be parking cars at 230 at the church so that they're already there at the end of the parade...If you're able to help please let me know... Also if anyone would like to volunteer and make some green chili stew and or posole for the Band holiday carnival please let me know... We sale bowls of it to raise money for the band at this event...Thank you Pattie Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone