[Hhsband] Carpool Thursday 10/11/18

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 17:59:06 MDT 2018

Hi guy's...We're in need of volunteers once again for approximately 80 kiddos... We need to carpool them to Milne stadium on Thursday October 11th.. We will be meeting at the PAC at 220pm to pick up  the kids...They have rehearsal from 3-5pm then we will be feeding them some pizza.. They will stay for the game and then be bused back to Highland approximately 9pm...So if your able to help transport kids on this day please leave your name and how many kids you can transport...Please don't forget that we need copies of your information...Driver's license and insurance information on the vehicle you're transporting the kids in...
Thank you Pattie