[Hhsband] Pob volunteers

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:03:14 MDT 2018

Hi guys...We're still in need of volunteers for POB...We still need a volunteer for the 7:15-10am and 3 for the 3:45 to the end shift.. We will not be volunteering during Highlands performance nor during the awards ceremony... If you're volunteering for either shift you need to show up 15 minutes before the shift and check in at the volunteers tent...If your able to volunteer for either shift please leave your name and what time your available...
Thank you Pattie