[Hhsband] POB volunteers 10/20/18

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:24:03 MDT 2018

This is what I have signed up for POB volunteers...7:15-10 am Must report to the volunteers tent at 7am Betty LujanBrian TankersleyLluvia Hernandez Mike Goodrich Brandy PattonMartin Lopez Brett Clay
3:45- EndMust report to the volunteers tent at 3:30 pmVirginia Perez-OrtegaLibni EsparzaZaydan EsparzaBrenda Esparza Virginia YazzieMike Goodrich JoeCourtney Nelson Pattie Gault Tony Gault Jenifer Murphy Mary Scofield Tim Scofield Brett Clay
Thank youPattie