[Hhsband] Carpool for Saturday 9/8/18

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:38:19 MDT 2018

Hello,
We still need carpool volunteers for 30 students.

Please respond with the following information:
Your name:
# of students you can transport:
Please see below for the event details.
Thank you, Pattie

-------- Original message --------From: lilangelhvnfn <lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com> Date: 9/4/18  8:46 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: hhsband at mailman.swcp.com Subject: Carpool for Saturday 9/8/18

Hello,
We need volunteers to carpool the Highland High Band to the National Hispanic cultural center on 9/8/18. We will be meeting at 4:15 PM at the Highland high PAC, leaving at 4:45 PM for the National Hispanic cultural center. We will be leaving the National Hispanic cultural center around 6:50 PM, and returning to the Highland High PAC.
National Hispanic cultural center 1701 4th street SWAlb, NM  87102
Please respond with the following information:
Your name:
# of students you can transport:

We will need to transport at least 60 students both ways.
Please see link below for the APS volunteer background check.
http://www.aps.edu/police/background-and-fingerprinting/background-checks-for-prospective-volunteers

Thank you, Pattie