[Hhsband] Carpool for 09/28/18

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:42:32 MDT 2018

Just a reminder that Friday the 28th we need to carpool approx 80 band kids to and from Milne stadium... Their rehearsal is from 3-5pm... I will get with Ms.G for a pick up time and place... Please remember that we need a copy of your background check, drivers license and insurance information on the vehicle you will be transporting the kids in...
If you know how many kiddos you are able to transport please leave your name and how many...
Thank youPattie