[Hhsband] Shirts Are In!

Gonzales, Josephine josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Thu Sep 27 11:21:26 MDT 2018

Hello all!

First, thank you so much for all of you who are helping to carpool for Milne today. You're rock stars!

Second, if you ordered band shirts they are in! You can pay for them with cash or a check made out to the band boosters. They'll be there this afternoon if you're around or any other time we're at the PAC.

Third, Valencia Classic is next Saturday, October 6th!

-If you don't know what the Valencia Classic is, it is our first big marching event this year. We get graded by a panel of judges and awarded scores based on our performance.

-Students need to report at the PAC by 3:15pm

-Students need to wear their band shirt, bring their pants, shoes, hat and hatbox, and uniform bag

-Bus leaves around 4

-Boosters will be providing dinner

- We perform around 8pm

-Award ceremony is around 9, we will be back after the award ceremony is over (usually 10 - 10:30 ish)

That is all for now- Go Hornets!

Josephine Gonzales
Director of Bands<http://highlandhighband.wordpress.com/>, Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
HHS Fine Arts Department Chair
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member