[Hhsband] BAND SHIRTS - last call!

Gonzales, Josephine josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Mon Aug 26 14:25:27 MDT 2019

Hey everyone,

First of all, thank you to everyone who came out to March-a-Thon this weekend. The band raised over $4000 and we couldn't have done it without the hard work of our amazing students and parent boosters!

Don't forget that we will be having weekly after school rehearsals from 5:30 to 7:30 every Tuesday for the remainder of the marching season unless otherwise noted. These rehearsals are part of students' grades.

Our first football game is this Friday. Report time for students is 4:45pm at the PAC. Game starts at 7pm at Milne Stadium and we will report back to the school after the game is over (times can vary quite a bit).

NOTICE!

We are putting in our final t-shirt order for show shirts tomorrow or Wednesday. Student shirts were purchased through a separate account and were on rush order for Saturday. Any extra shirt orders need to go on this order from the boosters. This is the current list I have:

Name    Total Shirts    YS      YXL     S       M       L       XL      XXXL
Arianna Bogden  3                                       1       2
Harmony Jenkins 2                               1               1
Anthony Trujillo        2                                       2
Shaniiyah Gorospe       7       1                       2       3       1
Sophia Lopez    3               1               1               1
Andrew Van Dalen        2                                       1       1
Anahi Cabral    2                                       2
Julia Messier   3                               2       1
Victoria Johnson        4                               2                       1
Adal Esparza    4                       1       1       2
Serenity Raya   3                                       1       2
Makayla Callan  3                               1               2

If there are any changes or additions, please send me an email (josephine.gonzales at aps.edu) by the end of the day tomorrow so we can add or change your order. Please pay for orders through check to the Highland Band Boosters or through the PayPal button on the website.

Have a great day and - Go Hornets!

Josephine Gonzales
Director of Bands<http://highlandhighband.wordpress.com/>, Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member