[Hhsband] End of Semester and Donors Choose

Gonzales, Josephine josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Thu Dec 19 12:01:18 MST 2019

Happy (almost) winter break!

Before we officially break for the semester, I'd like to send out a few things:

-Thank you to everyone who came out to help with the Twinkle Light Parade and winter concert. We love and appreciate our band parents!

-Fundraising items were passed out and all students should have their items

-If you get a chance, please share our mid-year donors choose campaign.

Mid-Year Musical Refresh:

https://www.donorschoose.org/project/mid-year-musical-refresh/4644917/?rf=email-system-2019-12-proposal_approve-teacher_3379943&challengeid=20705906&utm_source=dc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=proposal_approve&utm_swu=4258

Thanks for helping to spread the word!

Have a phenomenal and safe break and we'll see you in the new year (and decade)!

Josephine Gonzales
Director of Bands, Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member