[Hhsband] 1st Booster Meeting- in case you missed!

R Mike Goodrich gogoodrich at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 08:48:50 MDT 2019

 I got the water this morning- I purchased 3 new water dispensers from Walmart on sale.
We have LOTS of cups.
I see in that water for this week is covered, and I am doing water next Monday and Tuesday evenings, but are we covered for the rest of next week?

ALSO- We should have our permit for March-a-thon next week or so, and we have been approved to use Bandelier that day.

Thank you,
Mike Goodrich