[Hhsband] Carpool volunteers

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:18:03 MDT 2019

Hi...we're still in need of volunteers to transport approximately 55 kids to Milne stadium on Thursday September 12th for band rehearsal... It's from 3-5pm... Meeting at the PAC at 230pm...We will transport the kids to the stadium and at 5pm we will be transporting them back to the PAC...Unfortunately if we are unable to get enough volunteers we will have to cancel this rehearsal... So if your able to volunteer please leave your name and how many kids you can transport... I already have some volunteers set up...Thank you Pattie Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone