[Hhsband] Marching Updates

Gonzales, Josephine josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Fri Sep 13 13:12:44 MDT 2019

Happy Friday!

It's almost band-tober and we're rearing up for the thick of marching season. I just wanted to run some updates by everyone!

Parent t-shirts are in. If you pre-ordered and paid for shirts they can be picked up by a student or you can arrange something with me.

Football Game 9/19 - report time 5 pm @ PAC, game 7pm @ Milne

Football Game 9/27 - report time 4:30 pm @ PAC, game 7pm @ Community Stadium

Valencia Classic 10/5 - report time 1:30 @ PAC, leave at 3pm, dinner provided by boosters, perform at 7:40, leave after awards (9pm ish), back at PAC 10 ish

Football Game 10/10 - report time 5pm @ PAC, game at 7pm @ Milne

Marching Performance Assessment - schedule will be finalized next week, more info to come

Football Game 10/25 - report time 5pm @ PAC, game at 7pm @ Milne

Pageant of Bands 10/26 - report time 9:30 @ PAC, breakfast provided by boosters, leave at 11:15, perform at 1, lunch provided by boosters, back to PAC after award ceremony (6:30 to 7 guesstimate). We will need parent helpers this day; more information to come from boosters

Thank you all for everything you do and have a fantastic weekend!

Josephine Gonzales
Director of Bands<http://highlandhighband.wordpress.com/>, Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member