[Hhsband] Request for Football Game Fri

Josephine Gonzales josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Tue Aug 31 14:15:52 MDT 2021

Hello, all!

I have a small request for our first football game that is coming up this
Friday, 8/3.

We need 4 adults to ride the buses with the kids (2 per bus). The distance
is very short (under 10 minutes) and the kids are great, but the company
requires adults on the buses. I cannot ride the bus because I am
responsible for driving the equipment truck. Please let me know if you are
able and willing to help with this. We would need you to be at the PAC by
6pm and we'll be back when the game is over which is usually before 9:30.
You'll also get free entry to the game!

As for our students:
Friday report time: 5:30pm
Wear: long black socks & something comfortable to wear under the uniform.
We will have uniforms, snacks, and water for students.

Looking forward to our first game. Go Hornets!

Josephine Gonzales
(she/her/hers)
Director of Bands <https://sites.google.com/aps.edu/hhs-band/home>,
Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and attached documents may contain
confidential information. All information is intended only for the use of
the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on the information and any action other than immediate delivery to
the named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, do not read the information and please immediately notify sender
by phone.