[Hhsband] Important Updates

Josephine Gonzales josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Tue Sep 21 16:06:10 MDT 2021

Greetings,

We are edging up to BandTober and that means we have a number of important
things upcoming.

*Band Shirts! *Students have received their band shirts. If you would like
to order your very own we are going to order a 2nd runoff. If you would
like to order a shirt FILL OUT THIS FORM
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeo7FNEsft4Ws_egK3uIh7AOMVNQr3Jcjltee3zcN-a-hB6vQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by
Friday, October 1st. Shirts are $10 each.

IMPORTANT DATES:

1. Our scheduled Milne rehearsal has been canceled. There was a scheduling
problem with APS and we had to cancel. Thank you for your flexibility with
this.

2. Car wash Saturday  from 10a-1pm @Jim's Automotive

3. Football Game 10/1 @ Milne stadium. Students need to report at 5:30 at
the PAC in uniform.

4. Valencia Classic 10/2 @ Valencia High School. Students need to report to
the PAC @ 1pm in uniform. We will bus down to Valencia, we will feed
students dinner and perform around 5:40 pm. Awards ceremony is at 7, so we
will likely be back at school around 8:30-9pm.

5. Football game 10/8 @ Milne Stadium. Students need to report at 5:30 at
the PAC in uniform.

We are so excited to share all of the work that we've been putting in. Come
out and see the show!

Josephine Gonzales
(she/her/hers)
Director of Bands <https://sites.google.com/aps.edu/hhs-band/home>,
Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and attached documents may contain
confidential information. All information is intended only for the use of
the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on the information and any action other than immediate delivery to
the named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, do not read the information and please immediately notify sender
by phone.