[Hhsband] Concert/bbq

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:58:42 MDT 2022

Good evening family and friends...Tomorrow night we have our first concert of the year...And bbq before the concert...@ 6pm at the PAC...please make sure your student's bring a side dish...Salad beans dessert etc...Also you may want to bring a lawn chair of some kind to sit in...We also need some volunteers to help serve food...If you are able to volunteer please let me know...For those of you that have responded to my emal about wanting to remove you from this site I can't seem to find where I put the information...Can you please email me your name and the email you used to come aboard with...Sorry for the inconvenience...Have a wonderful evening hope to see you all tomorrow night...Pattie Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone