[Hhsband] Football game

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:03:53 MDT 2022

Good evening everyone...Just a reminder that the kid's have their first football game tomorrow night Thursday August 25th at Milne stadium...The kid's will meet and load up the band truck before they get on buses to head out...Everyone will be meeting at the PAC and leaving the PAC at 6pm...The kid's will need volunteers to help them get instruments on and off the field...If you are going to volunteer tell the person at the gate your with the band...They should be able to guide you in and tell you where you can park...Everyone that volunteers will get a vest and you'll get in free...Please if your going to volunteer leave me a message so I can get a head count...Thank you Pattie Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone