[Hhsband] FW: Annual HHS Band March-a-thon, August 27th

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:24:50 MDT 2022

-------- Original message --------From: R Mike Goodrich <gogoodrich at yahoo.com> Date: 7/15/22  10:59 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: board at sehna.org, specialevents at cabq.gov Cc: lilangelhvnfn <lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com> Subject: Annual HHS Band March-a-thon, August 27th Hi all,We are preparing for our annual March-a-thon in the Ridgecrest neighborhood. It will be August 27th, Saturday, starting at 930am.We will be using the same route as the last few March-a-thons.We will start and end at Bandelier Elementary school. We will be staging in the schools NW parking lot. At 930 the band steps off onto Pershing and heads west around Hyder park.We will be putting out our signs about one week before the event, and will flyer the neighborhood around the same time.This is our biggest and most important fund raiser for the year. The proceeds will go towards repairing instruments, feeding the band, arranging transportation, and all the other stuff the band needs that is not funded by APS.We really appreciate all of your support!!Please feel free to contact me with any and all questions and/or concerns at:gogoodrich at yahoo.com or cell phone 505-205-2492Thank you,Mike GoodrichHHS Band Booster AssociationTreasurer