[Hhsband] Donors Choose Challenge

Josephine Gonzales josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Mon Mar 28 12:29:37 MDT 2022

Greetings!

I hope this email finds you all well. As we are looking toward the last few
months of the school year, we are getting a bit low on some important
supplies. We are running another *Donors Choose* campaign to help fundraise
the money needed to purchase items such as reeds, valve oil, and neck
straps for our students.

*Please help us spread the word!*

https://www.donorschoose.org/project/end-of-year-music-supplies/6287657/?utm_source=dc&utm_medium=directlink&utm_campaign=teacherhub&utm_term=teacher_3379943&rf=directlink-dc-2022-03-teacherhub-teacher_3379943&challengeid=20705906

Thank you in advance for your help and have a wonderful week.

Josephine Gonzales
(she/her/hers)
Director of Bands <https://sites.google.com/aps.edu/hhs-band/home>,
Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and attached documents may contain
confidential information. All information is intended only for the use of
the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on the information and any action other than immediate delivery to
the named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, do not read the information and please immediately notify sender
by phone.