[Hhsband] Twinkle Light Parade

Pattie Gault lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:48:21 MST 2022

Good evening everyone...
Our annual Parade is this Saturday December 3rd
I believe we have enough driver's to pick up instruments...If you want to
drive kids back you may...
Can the 4 people with vehicles to carry instruments email me that you'll
still be there...We will be parking vehicles at Monta Vista elementary
school...Vehicles are to meet at the band room by 230 so we can organize
them...We will be picking up dinner at 230...For those of you that would
like to come help feed the kids you

 need to be there by 3 we will be feeding them by 330 in the band room...
Items needed
AA batteries
AAA batteries
Painters tape
Safety pins all sizes
Garland Christmas colors
Your kiddo can bring things to school and Ms.G will collect it from them...
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask...

Thank you
  Pattie