[Hhsband] Football game

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:43:36 MDT 2022

Good afternoon everybody Just a quick up date for tomorrow's game...The kids will be leaving the PAC on busses at 11am...We will be feeding them pizza after they arrive...The game is at Milne stadium...This is a Halloween show...Kids need to be in costumes...And candie...We will have the Highland high band and will be hosting 85 middle school kiddos...I will be getting to the stadium after I pick up the pizza...Approximately 1130am...I will need volunteers to help feed the kids...Remember 150 kiddos oh my...Please let me know if your able to volunteer...Thank you     Pattie Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone