[Hhsband] Volunteers

lilangelhvnfn lilangelhvnfn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 08:00:54 MDT 2022

Good morning everybody...Just a reminder that we will be meeting at the PAC tomorrow Saturday October 1st at 1230 before heading out to Los Lunas for their performance...We need volunteers to help set up and feed the kids begals...Then we will pack up and head to Los Lunas...There they will perform and have dinner after they perform...We will need volunteers to help set up and to feed the kids dinner...We usually feed the kids in or somewhere around the parking lot...If you need more information please dont hesitate to ask...Hope to see you all Saturday...Thank you   Pattie Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone