[Hhsband] HHS Craft Fair

Josephine Gonzales josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Mon Apr 15 08:53:50 MDT 2024

Good morning,

I am reaching out to you about the Highland Spring Craft Fair that is
taking place *this Saturday* April 20th from 9am to 4pm. This event
features more than 80 vendors and will take place in the main building at
Highland High School.

This fair benefits the Highland Hornet Band and the Highland Senate
programs. *The biggest way you can support our programs is to simply show
up and check out the event!* The more people we can get through the door
the greater a success it will be.

Also, please bring/invite your friends, family, coworkers, and anyone else
in your community. Simply stopping by helps our students and you can also
get some early Mother's Day shopping done!

Attached you will find a flier for the event. Please print and post as you
are able. Thank you in advance for your help and support,

Josephine Gonzales
(she/her/hers)
Director of Bands <https://sites.google.com/aps.edu/hhs-band/home>,
Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
NMMEA District VII High School Band Vice President
Director, Albuquerque Youth Symphony Junior Band

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and attached documents may contain
confidential information. All information is intended only for the use of
the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on the information and any action other than immediate delivery to
the named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, do not read the information and please immediately notify sender
by phone.