[Hhsband] Huge Steel Band Concert 1/12!

Josephine Gonzales josephine.gonzales at aps.edu
Tue Jan 9 12:36:40 MST 2024

Good afternoon,

I wanted to let you all know about a really important performance coming up
this Friday, January 12th.

Every year, the New Mexico Music Educators Association selects a handful of
groups to be showcased as honor ensembles at the annual student/educator
conference. This year, our steel pan ensemble teamed up with the groups
from Albuquerque Academy, Del Norte, and Sandia to form a 40+ person mass
steel band!

*When: *Jan 12th at 3:30pm (recommend to park around 3pm in order to find a
space and make your way to the building)
*Where: *Popejoy Hall
*Cost: *FREE (make sure you collect your free digital ticket in advance for
entry- CLICK HERE
<https://popejoypresents.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?prc=NMAAFREE&caller=PR&linkID=unm-arts&RDAT=&RSRC=&>
)

Feel free to spread the word- we'd love to see you and pack the house! Come
enjoy some island, rock, and popular music played by the largest steel band
collaboration to date. Check out a *tiny *sneak peek here.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/19BYYu1Y_Z-S18EZaGEXlzggRr64aeu_f/view?usp=sharing>

See flier attached for information. Hope to see you there!

Josephine Gonzales
(she/her/hers)
Director of Bands <https://sites.google.com/aps.edu/hhs-band/home>,
Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
NMMEA District VII High School Band Vice President
Director, Albuquerque Youth Symphony Junior Band

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and attached documents may contain
confidential information. All information is intended only for the use of
the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on the information and any action other than immediate delivery to
the named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, do not read the information and please immediately notify sender
by phone.