[Neighbors] Keep Albuquerque Beautiful's 2016 Great American Clean Up

Shani Madden via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 12 07:50:31 MDT 2016

Hello Neighbors,
"Keep Albuquerque Beautiful 2016 Great American Clean Up" will take place on Saturday, April 30. Trash bags and trash bag pick up will be provided by Waste Management.  The attached form needs to be filled out and returned per email or fax provided no later than April 15.   We thank anyone and everyone who takes part in this initiative to help clean-up, and keep, our neighborhood clean.

Shani

Begin forwarded message: