[Neighbors] Nob Hill Main Street Annual Dinner - POSTPONED

Carolyn Chavez via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 31 14:26:13 MDT 2016

Hi everyone!

After receiving feedback from various stakeholders we have decided to postpone our Nob Hill Main Street Annual Dinner to early 2017. We hope to nail down a date for January and will send out info as soon as the date is finalized. I apologize for any inconvenience. We hope you join us next year to celebrate a new year and new opportunities for Nob Hill!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your continued support!

Carolyn Chavez
Executive Director
Nob Hill Main Street, Inc.