[Neighbors] Stolen Storage Trailer

Chris Martin via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 1 21:16:48 MDT 2018

Please help your Neighborhood Boy Scouts recover some of the items stolen from them.
Boy Scout Troop 3 meets at Immanuel Presbyterian Church on Carlisle and has been a staple in Nob Hill for over 80 years.
Our children suffered a loss of the majority of their camping equipment, due to a recent theft of our fully enclosed and locked up trailer from the gated lot at the Church.
We are now facing very limited resources to go on campouts with and we are no longer able to provide items to the kids who need them.
If you have any of the items listed on the back of this flyer and they are in decent condition, please help.

You can either drop them off to the Scouts next Saturday October 06, from 9AM to Noon, at the Immanuel Presbyterian Church parking lot on Hermosa and Silver SE.
Or, you can call us this week and we will come pick the items up off of your porch on Saturday October 06, from 9AM to Noon.  Contact Chris at (505) 315-7629.

Thank you so much for looking through your home and providing us with any of the listed items that you may have!
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D459CC.0B16C8B0]

        [- Cast Iron Skillet  - Dutch Oven  - Pans  - Pots  - Stock Pots  - Nylon Spatulas  - Nylon Cook Spoons  - Rubber Spatulas  - Wood Mixing Spoons  - Mixing Bowls  - Plastic Plates  - Plastic Bowls  - Silverware  - Folding Camping Chairs  - Propane Tanks (for BBQ's)  - Small Folding Tables  - Coolers  - Ziploc Bags  - Trash Bags  - Paper Towels  - Cloth Towels  - Washcloths   - Scrub Brushes  - Nalgene Water Bottles  - Log Lighters  - Rubber Mallets  - Tarps  - Shade Canopy  - Ponchos  - First Aid Kit Supplies  - Plastic Coffee Mugs  - Duffle Bags  - Work Gloves  - Plastic Bins with Lids  - Tents  - Sleeping Bags  - Sleeping Pads  - Camp Stoves  - Lanterns  - Small Propane Bottles (for Camp Stoves and Lanterns)]
                [- Scrub Brushes  - Nalgene Water Bottles  - Log Lighters  - Rubber Mallets  - Tarps  - Shade Canopy  - Ponchos  - First Aid Kit Supplies  - Plastic Coffee Mugs  - Duffle Bags  - Work Gloves  - Plastic Bins with Lids  - Tents  - Sleeping Bags  - Sleeping Pads  - Camp Stoves  - Lanterns  - Small Propane Bottles (for Camp Stoves and Lanterns)]

[cid:image009.png at 01D459CC.0B16C8B0]