[Neighbors] Morningside Park ice cream social invite

Joan Weissman via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 5 16:54:48 MDT 2019

Hi Aliso Nob Hill friends,

In case you haven’t gotten any official announcements, here is a flyer for tomorrow’s event: August 6, starting at 6:30.
It’s a good opportunity to meet your neighbors, enjoy the park, and eat way too much free ice cream!

> http://www.nobhill-nm.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Ice-Cream-Social-Flyer-2019.pdf <http://www.nobhill-nm.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Ice-Cream-Social-Flyer-2019.pdf>

Also—please do reply to me on this other issue (not reply all, just to me)…..for the last year, our townhouses have been attempting to use the Town Square website, provided by our management company, for our communications instead of regular emails. It seems like some people are not receiving information, such as board meeting announcements, or other communications. It might be going to your spam, or you might have the settings wrong in your Town Square, or you might simply delete them as unwanted messages. If you are getting Town Square, and are satisfied, let me know. If you are not getting anything and you want to, let me know also. We do hope that nobody is simply uninterested in general—we don’t send junk, and we do want all our residents to be informed when something concerns our community. Give me your feedback.

Thanks,

Joan Weissman