[Neighbors] Tuesday: Natl. Night Out w Gov Lujan Grisham & Councilor Pat Davis in District 6

Greg Weirs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 5 23:32:32 MDT 2019

Neighbors,
Just to clarify, there are many National Night Out events in Albuquerque on
Tuesday evening, including several in city council District 6 neighborhoods.

The NHNA's event (the Ice Cream Social, which is much more than ice cream)
will be held at Morningside Park with lots of activities. Hope to see you
there!

Greg

--
Greg Weirs