[Neighbors] FW: Santana Apartments, Central Ave @ Adams St NE, meeting with Nob Hill

Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 7 12:50:50 MDT 2019

We will not have this presentation Monday night, August 12.

The developer will be holding their next public meeting August 22.

I will put that out to the listserve as soon as I see it.

Kind regards, Gary Eyster, President NHNA

From: Madeline Gregg [mailto:mgregg at thomasdevelopment.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 12:45 PM
To: Melodie and Gary Eyster
Cc: Michelle Landay; Debbie Riepe; Tom Mannschreck
Subject: RE: Santana Apartments, Central Ave @ Adams St NE, meeting with Nob
Hill

Good afternoon, Mr Eyster:

Thank you for the invitation to your neighborhood association meeting next
week. Unfortunately we will not be able to attend, but our team will be
holding another neighborhood meeting this month where we will be answering
questions from the community. The neighborhood meeting will be held on
August 22nd from 6pm to 8pm at HB Construction, located at:

3010 Monte Vista Blvd NE

Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106

We will be sending out notices later this week and posting notices in the
Albuquerque Journal as well. You are on our mailing list and will be made
aware of any further updates.

Best,

Madeline E. Gregg

Development Assistant