[Neighbors] Bad Business

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Aug 25 09:46:36 MDT 2019

Thanks for this info/reminder!

The workshop looks great ~~ though
I'm not in a place to do the level.of work my trees need (at least not
the big ones:)

Much appreciation for all the info and ideas, folks!

On Aug 24 2019 11:34 AM, ABQ Nob Hill via Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> ...and if you hire a professional to do your tree pruning and/or
purchase new low or medium water use trees, the Water Authority offers a
$100 rebate [2] for residential customers.

via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

>> Hello Everyone:
>> Just a note, if you take a look at the new
newsletter coming out you will see that we are having a tree planting
class in October. While at that class I am sure you can ask questions
about pruning your trees and the best way to care for them. The
gentleman who is teaching the class is an absolute guru. I know for a
fact that he has been pruning trees since he was twelve in large
orchards. And since he is about as old as the dirt and trees he loves so
much you couldn't ask for a better resource. This class is being put on
by the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association at no cost to anyone attending.

Neighbors_nobhill-nm mailing list

Neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com

[1]

Neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com