[Neighbors] Dinner/other donations for "Date Night" wreath for the Monte Vista Mercado 12/7/19

LISA JOHNSON via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 2 15:37:15 MST 2019

This will be the 10th year that I have put together a “Date Night” wreath for the Monte Vista Mercado.  I am looking for donations to supplement this year’s wreath.  I am wondering if any of the new restaurants in Nob Hill would be willing to donate dinners for two to add to my wreath.  All proceeds benefit Monte Vista Elementary school, and gift certificates cost nothing to give and bring new customers into your business.  Lat year I create two wreaths pictures below…

The wreath will feature Gottman’s 8 dates book for couples to give each date conversation focus to enhance their relationship, a map pf the Historic Nob Hill Walking Tour where there is mistletoe hanging over the walkways, and donated gift certificates for dinners out, child care (at Monte Vista Christian Church) and other gifts to build connection.

Please contact me ASAP if you are willing to make a donation to include on my wreath by replying to this email.  I must turn in the donated wreath by this Thursday to be included in the Festival of Wreaths this Saturday.

Thanks,

Lisa Johnson

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D5A926.5D35B570]

Lisa J Johnson, PhD, LMFT