[Neighbors] Emailing: Application for Transfer of Liquor License, Scalo.jpg

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Dec 6 10:03:07 MST 2019

Gary,

Could you help us understand in non-legal terms what this is about?

Thanks,
Bob Anderson

On Dec 5, 2019, at 6:29 PM, Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

Nob Hill Neighbors and Board of Directors,
I am forwarding the attached letter regarding application for transfer of the liquor license for Scalo.
The letter refers to a hearing for the request.
If neighbors or directors express concerns the neighborhood association board can consider scheduling a special meeting before the hearing.
Otherwise, the applicant will be free to report to the Hearing Officer that they contacted us and we did not comment as an association.
All members of the community are free to contact the applicant with questions and provide comments to the Hearing Officer or to comment at the hearing.
Contact: Chavez, Sandra M. smchavez at cabq.gov <mailto:smchavez at cabq.gov>
Feel free to reply with any comments.
Kind regards,
Gary Eyster
President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association
(505)991-1388
meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>

<Application for Transfer of Liquor License, Scalo.jpg>_______________________________________________
Neighbors_nobhill-nm mailing list