[Neighbors] Light Up Nob Hill Tomorrow

TownHomes Nob Hill via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Dec 6 17:23:03 MST 2019

Hello Neighbors,

Help spread some additional Nob Hill holiday cheer this year! Join Nob Hill Main Street in lighting Nob Hill Saturday, December 7th, at 10:00AM.

Volunteers are asked to meet at O’Niell’s Pub at 10:00 am on December 7th, where you will be paired up and get direction on how to hang roughly 100 strands of solar holiday lights from Washington to Girard. People should wear sturdy shoes and bring work gloves if they have them. We anticipate finishing by 2:00 pm, but if more people show up, we’ll finish sooner.

Feel free to email me with any questions. -Rahim

Neighbors please sign-up here!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfn-CX3J_1GSIQTnzQfNCYtPBZnagy7ZPUVxtfe9BFBtYGK6w/viewform