[Neighbors] Upcoming Santana Meeting

Dominic Peralta via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Dec 10 09:48:13 MST 2019

  Hello Neighbors:
The Nob Hill Neighborhood Association will be meeting with Thomas
Development:

*Meeting Date: *December 17, 2019

*Time:* 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM

*Place:* Monte Vista Christian Church, 3501 Campus Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM
87106

Following the meeting we will be asking Nob Hill Neighborhood Association
members to vote on whether or not they support the development as proposed
or whether they would support it with particular changes. Once the votes
are counted the NHNA will stand behind it and do our best to promote that
outcome.

Attached are the answers that Thomas Development sent in response to the
last meeting (see PDF).

Once you read the document please respond to the board by emailing either
myself directly,

lmtszero at gmail.com  or

Leslie R. Kryder, M.A., M.W.R.

Facilitator and Mediator