[Neighbors] would love your yard waste

Melinda Rand via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Dec 13 15:41:34 MST 2019

Greetings Nob Hill community!   I am redesigning my front and back yards and would really appreciate whatever assistance you can offer. I have a big beautiful pond in my backyard that I want to fill in and make into an organic vegetable garden. As well I would like to make my front yard into a total native wild grass area that reseeds and regenerates on its own. So to start, I need to fill my pond up with small rocks,  dirt,  organic matter,  newspapers, etc. Anyone out there wanting to give me a hand or materials? It would be much appreciated as my finances are limited and my energy just isn’t what it used to be. Payback can come from my fresh vegetables I will grow or yummy vegan meals I will prepare or watching your dog for a day. Let me know if this is a possibility.thanks.
Melinda Rand

Melinda Rand MA