[Neighbors] New Development Being built at Adams and Central

Linda Melville via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jul 30 18:04:06 MDT 2019

Hello Neighbors,
I am not sure if anyone is interested in this information, but there is a new development that is being planned for the lot that is at the Northeast Corner of Adams and Central (across from the Bank of America and the Media Arts Charter School).  I know this is a little further down from Nob Hill, but the developer is planning to put 111 Units in this small lot.

I am enclosing the plan information here.  The developer is planning to file the paperwork this Thursday, August 1st.  Not sure how I feel about the project, but I know that some people were surprised by the development that went up at Aliso and Copper, and the other at Washington and Copper, so I thought that I would make this plan known.

Linda Melville, Solano NE