[Neighbors] Neighborhood Watch Program

Flora Silva via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jun 9 21:34:43 MDT 2019

Nob Hill Neighbors, if your block hasn't already done so, please consider starting a Neighborhood Watch Program to help create a sense of unity against crime.  Good organized programs benefit from less crime.

To get started call the APD Crime Prevention Office at 768-2006 and ask for a "Starter Packet." Let's work together for less crime in Nob Hill and get our neighborhoods back!  Our block is now formally organized, and we have some dynamic residents with an enthusiastic block captain.

We also have some very hard working Board of Directors on the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association but they can't do it alone.  Please consider volunteering to help.  All of us are busy with our own lives, but any little bit of help I am sure will be appreciated.

Flora