[Neighbors] 50 the anniversary Stonewall Picture

Caffiend ABQ via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jun 22 17:19:27 MDT 2019

Hi everyone!  Violette  and I are new business owners if Caffiend , a
breakfast/lunch, coffee bar and community meeting space. We are located
right next to the Morningside Dr rainbow crosswalks. We are planning a
photo on June 30th at 2PM for a BIG GROUP photo in remembrance of the
Stonewall riots which began the hay civil rights movement as we know it
today.  I'm hoping to gather as many people as we can for this photo and
I'd like to hang it in our shop.  I am not sure if I need anything other
than massive amounts of people to turn out for this photo. I'd love all
friends, families, allies, advocates, to join us, please!  We have
stickers, gay pride flags, & we'd love spirited allies to meet us!

Thank you, Natalie and Violette

Stop in to Caffiend if you have any questions. We are next to tinta
cantina tattoo shop :)