[Neighbors] Raccoons

Sam Bawcum via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jun 28 09:05:35 MDT 2019

Yep. My first encounter in the city/Nob Hill was about 3 years ago when a mom and 7 kits were partying in my pecan trees. Since then, I’ve had several dash through the yard and, one evening, a big fat boar trying to make himself invisible whilst hanging on my chain-link fence as I fired up the barbie.
IF they were more numerous, I might consider some mitigation. For now, I much prefer there presence to that of stay humans and other domestic critters.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone