[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Outreach Last Night

Terra Reed via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed May 1 18:13:38 MDT 2019

Gary and all,

Thank you for sending out this information and for putting together such a
great opportunity to discuss the IDO with your neighbors! I just wanted to
send a note that this is my personal email address. If you would like to
contact me about a planning question, please email me a treed at cabq.gov.

Thank you!
*Terra L. Reed*
terrareed19 at gmail.com | 505-235-6918