[Neighbors] Sewer line rooter maintenance service

Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun May 19 14:52:39 MDT 2019

Hi, Jim, I get consistently good service from Brad at Bill’s Sewer on the attached list. Kind regards, Gary

From: Neighbors_nobhill-nm [mailto:neighbors_nobhill-nm-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of JRB via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2019 2:14 PM
To: Nob Hill Neighbors
Subject: [Neighbors] Sewer line rooter maintenance service

Hello All:  It is time for my  sewer line rooter maintenance service to clear out any roots.  I have this done about once per year as a preventative measure.  In the past I have used Steve's Rooter Service, however, I can't reach them by phone and I am not sure if they are still operating.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.  Have a great weekend.  Jim