[Neighbors] Alcohol license at 400 Washington SE

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Nov 4 08:38:03 MST 2019

I may have missed something but can someone fill me in on what this is about?  My kids go to school around this area and I agree there is just too many out ports for booze in our community.

Bob