[Neighbors] New Coffee Shop opening tomorrow!

Jacob Fox via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Nov 15 10:20:06 MST 2019

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for Nob Hill! Little Bear Coffee is going to open alongside Organ Mountain Outfitters at the old Disco Display location tomorrow for some abbreviated hours for the first week being open.
From the 16th to the 24th, the cafe will be open from 8am-3pm. Longer hours will start on the 25th of this month. We can’t wait to meet all of you at some point, and we can’t be more excited about being a new part of the neighborhood!!

Congrats to Flying Star on their re-open tomorrow as well, they have definitely been a business we have looked up to for a long time. We are super excited to work alongside them to help make this neighborhood as good as it can be!

Stop by both spots tomorrow and help celebrate some growth for Nob Hill. Thanks so much for your time, please feel free to reach out to me directly if any of you have questions or comments about how Little Bear can help bring more positive activity to the area!

Jacob Fox
505.850.8806
www.littlebearcoffeeco.com
2632 Pennsylvania St NE Suite A