[Neighbors] Crime Alert

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 2 17:21:19 MDT 2019

Yes, it is discouraging. Got to wonder if any neighborhood is doing
that much better ~ our society appears to be going in a bad direction
everywhere these days.

On Oct 2 2019 1:23 PM, Shani Madden via
Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> I'm sorry this happened to you Carolina.
I appreciate you sharing your story with me.

> Shani ~ Sent from my
iPhone

<cyahne at unm.edu> wrote:

> Two weeks ago, the gas tank on our truck
was drilled, flooding gas into our street. The deductible to replace the
tank was $250, not to mention 10 days with no vehicle while it was in
the shop. This vandalism makes us discouraged for our beloved
neighborhood. Carolina

> -------------------------
>
> FROM:
Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm-bounces at mailman.swcp.com> on
behalf of ronhalbgewachs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
<neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>
> SENT: Wednesday, October 2,
2019 8:22 AM
neighbors at nobhill-nm.com <neighbors at nobhill-nm.com>
> SUBJECT: Re:
[Neighbors] Crime Alert

> Hi Shani,
>
> Many scumbags running
around. Watch out that he doesn't come back and try to retrieve his bow
& arrow and knapsack.

Message-----
Oct 1, 2019 10:28 PM
>> To: neighbors at nobhill-nm.com
>> Subject:
[Neighbors] Crime Alert

>> Some scumbag just tried stealing our
truck 9PM (200 block of Richmond SE). Bashed in side window of truck in
driveway while we were home and destroyed ignition and door handle
before being run off. Medium build man - alone. We chased him off in the
dark but didn't get a good look at him. He left a toy bow and arrow and
a blue nap sack in his wake. We called the cops. He ran south on
Richmond SE

>> Shani ~ Sent from my iPhone

[1]

Links: