[Neighbors] Watching Crime

paul via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Oct 3 10:49:12 MDT 2019

Sorry Shani.
Unbelievable.  That was my children’s bow (blue/green) that the human weed left at your house.  He stole it from my truck which he broke into in the 200 block of Carlisle before right he hit yours.  He also pulled out my ignition and wires ect.  The police came and took prints but got nothing usable.  They came out to the house because I reported a stolen weapon, the children's bow, otherwise not sure whether they would have even come. I was born here but the direction the neighborhood has gone in the last few years has me thinking about cashing out while I can.
Paul