[Neighbors] Ghouls on Parade - October 26th, 2019

New Mexico Entertainment Inc. via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Oct 6 04:18:01 MDT 2019

Good morning,

We would like to invite you to this year's Ghouls on Parade: Halloween
Festival and Parade on Saturday, October 26th from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Ghouls
on Parade is a festival and costume parade celebrating the spirit of
Halloween.

The festival section of the event will take place at Morningside Park
(between Aliso and Morningside and Silver and Lead) from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
The festival will include a kiddie carnival corner with jumpers, face
painting, local performers, and businesses sharing their goods and products.

At roughly 6:30 pm, we will have a costume parade down Silver Avenue
between Morningside Dr. and Washington St. During that time kids will be
provided candy, adding to their Ghouls on Parade experience.

We are currently looking for performers, participants, businesses, and
vendors to take part. Contact us at NMEntertains at gmail.com or
http://www.nmentertains.com/ghouls-on-parade
<http://www.nmentertains.com/ghouls-on-parade?fbclid=IwAR3N3eCmSkPLkdjrbGwUNU-GQKi6SUJAeZjlbNj4gynbVEwTKDV4O2mIAc4>
for more information.