[Neighbors] NOB HILL NEIGHBORHOOD ANNUAL MEMBER'S MEETING A SUCCESS

Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 7 10:24:42 MDT 2019

Thank you to all who participated in our recent annual members’ meeting.

Thank you to Monte Vista Christian Church for sharing their Bethany Hall.

If you missed the event but would like to support your association with your
membership and dues go to
<http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/membership/>
http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/membership/

Highlights included election of 9 talented neighbors to our leadership and a
drawing for 7 shade trees (3 purchased by NHNA and 4 by an anonymous donor)
to foster the restoration of Nob Hill’s historic tree canopy. We also drew
for 2 Outpost gift certificates.

Members explored Public Safety, Community Form, Historic Preservation, Tree
Canopy, and Bylaws at tables before and after business.

Members amended bylaws to enhance integrity of the association.

Delicious food was donated by La Montanita Co-op, Flying Star Cafe,
Chocolate Dude, and Safari Café.

Please thank these generous Nob Hill establishments with your business.

An early job of your new board will be refining the 5 Focus Areas of last
year:

1.      Our people and their ways of life - Who are we? What makes life here
good?

2.      Public Safety - We deserve to be safe in our homes and on our
streets.

3.      Preservation - We are stewards of a historic architectural legacy.

4.      Community Form - Our houses, streetscapes, and landscapes create our
sense of place;

physical improvements like ADA sidewalks, crosswalks, traffic calming

5.      Our events and efforts; Outreach events, newsletter

Your association offers valuable Outreach Events in coming weeks:

City Council Candidate Forum, Oct. 10

Tree Planting Clinic, Oct. 13

Santana Workforce Housing, Facilitated Meeting, Oct. 16

Architecture Walk, Oct. 19

Historic Preservation Expert, Nov. 6

Details at  <http://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/>
http://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/

Reach out with your ideas at theboard at NobHill-NM.com

or call me.

¡Que Viva Nob Hill!

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

 <mailto:meyster1 at me.com> meyster1 at me.com