[Neighbors] Transfer of Ownership, Liquor License, 3128 Central Ave SE.jpg

Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Oct 18 09:50:38 MDT 2019

Nob Hill Neighbors and Board of Directors,

I am forwarding a letter I received Wednesday regarding transfer of liquor
license at the location which has been Nob Hill Bar and Grill for several
years.

The hearing for the license is Oct. 22 which is  before our next regular
board meeting Nov. 11.

If neighbors or directors have concerns I can call a special board meeting.

Otherwise, the applicant will be free to report to the Hearing Officer that
he contacted us and we did not reply as an association.

All members of the community are free to contact Jerry Hamm to learn more
and to provide comments to the Hearing Officer or to comment at the Oct. 22
hearing.

Contact: Chavez, Sandra M.  <mailto:smchavez at cabq.gov> smchavez at cabq.gov

Feel free to reply with any comments.

Kind regards,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

 <mailto:meyster1 at me.com> meyster1 at me.com

cid:image003.jpg at 01D58416.4DAF51E0